....back in December 2011 I decided to host a very small intimate 'Christmas Studio Coffee Morning' - literally a very small gathering of local industry folk in my studio - I promised at the time, as we had such a 'ball', that I would host something a little larger in the warmer months...
So I am pleased to announce
The Charity Summer Garden Party
Wednesday June 20th 2012
at Vicky Trainor's home studio...
address will be given on purchase of ticket
This time I have decided to link it with a charity close to me and my Mum's heart. My gorgeous Mum (love you Mum!!!!!!!!!) was diagnosed with breast cancer three years ago - after treatment she is now fine, dandy and the most amazing lady I know - and she found amazing support from a little holistic centre in the local hospital during her treatment - as all charities this well loved support network struggles with gaining funding. So this year we thought we would combine a wondrous business network event, here at my home, in aid of The Holistic Centre at James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough. So the invite is to my home, feel free to pop your head round the corner of my home studio - before entering my little garden to meet new friends, business folk, indulge in a little laughter, swap stories, swap advice, most importantly have fun. ........we are all for having fun in this household
All we ask is that you purchase a ticket for £10 and bring with you a contribution to the 'garden party lunch table'. After purchasing your ticket you will receive in the post a little strip of raffle tickets to bring on the day. We have lots of prizes from 'home-makers, stylists, designers, creatives, bakers' and there will be opportunites to buy more raffle tickets on the day..... I will keep adding below the list of attendees so you can see all the fabulous peeps who will be stopping by on the day....
I live in the North East - Redcar to be exact - and if you think distance may be a hindrance I have business folk from Milton Keynes and Warwickshire attending - so very exciting....
So how do you purchase your ticket - well all you have to do first is leave a comment below to say "I will be there" to secure your place and then email me at email@example.com
I will then reply with payment details.
A limited amount of tickets available as I can only accommodate a maximum number of 40 people
I am also hoping, whether you can attend or not, that you can find it in your hearts to donate something a little special to the 'raffle table'
LIST OF ATTENDEES SO FAR:
(are you ready to have your name added)
1. Daisy Cupcakes aka Alison Goddard
2. Mrs Scoops aka Hayley Soouthwood
3. Marna from 'Little A' Designs
4. Jen Legg from 'The Edge' Hair and Beauty
5. Photographer Becky Mitchell
6. Tea With Ruby aka Jane Day
7. Maria Wilcock
8. Little Darling Cakes - aka Rachel Smith
9. Kings Celebrant Services - aka Karen King
10. Sweet Pea Events - aka Karen Olsen
11. Lillian's House - aka Sarah Heseltine
12. The Finer Details - aka Jin Gill
14. Wendy of Peeling Paint
16. Helen Mawson of Bels Flowers
17. Kirsty of Darling and Green
18. Katy of Darling and Green
19. A Slice of Nostalgia aka Fiona Gaskin
20. Burns Rowatt Photography - Claire Burns
21. Photography By Katie - Katie Byram
22. Debbie Hermon
23. Hana Meurs
24. Jen Wright
26. Jo Leversuch from Make-up by Jo
28. Natalie of Brides and Dreams
29. Mrs Senior
30. Mrs Allinson
31. Mrs Ley
32. Sue Urwin
33. Helen Stevens from Surfacephilia
35. Susannah Mead from The Homely Bird
37. Sami Nash from Vintage Tinsel
38. Kirstin from Angel...a home less ordinary
39. Elaine Olsson
40. Nikki Lee Taylor