Wednesday 8 February 2012

armchair journeys #14


...I visit montmarte often (on far too many occasions than I should admit to) and when I do I want to immediately go out into the 'fresh air' away from my work room armed with a sketchbook or camera or both....to escape, to draw, to be creative in a pure self indulgent way...

This armchair journey is the collated loves of renee (owner of anaise) from fashion-print-photography.  Like most blogs newly visited - if this is your first visit to there - then I advise that you sit and go through from the very beginning, whether the occasional minutes here and there, the odd hour, or a whole day.....she takes you on many wondrous armchair journeys - hopping and skipping from place to place..... addictive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...