Tuesday 6 December 2011

Afternoon Tea of vintage pastels....

...my goodness, apologies but I haven't posted over here for a couple of weeks....my 'to do' list just got in the way.... but here's a little order I have been working on this week.
January 'finally' sees the launch of two new collections for 2012 (which I have talked about here on the blog for a couple of months now). The Collage Collection and Afternoon Tea. Here is an early order placed this month for a set of thank you cards from the Afternoon Tea collection. It comes in an extensive range of vintage pastels (as you can see here) and each one is individual decorated with appliqued pieces of floral fabrics and pearl buttons - Invitations & Thank You Cards are £4.00 each. Samples are already available and you can email me info@vickytrainor.co.uk to request a sample pack - each pack consists of an invitation or thank you card and place card and is £5.00 which id refunded when placing an order (let me know if you have a specific colour theme)....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...