Thursday 9 June 2011

what a difference a week makes, 168 little hours



...it's 9 o'clock in the evening, just finishing for the day. I can't believe the difference a week can make. Can you remember how I was boasting in my last post about how beautifully tidy the studio was, how I felt calm and organised and ready for my little holiday that was approaching.


Well I have returned from that holiday, had my head down and have been soooo productive all week (amazingly so), and I can't begin to tell you the chaos that I seem to have been working in (organised chaos that is). I haven't dared to take close ups and I have selectively chosen the tidiest looking photos.....thank goodness you can't see the piles of boxes under the tables. I thought the photos of the flowers in the studio would give a good impression!!!


Here's a little game for you. Can you spot the:
empty packet of revels.

this evenings soup bowl.

my red handle scissors (lost, I last saw them on Tuesday!)


Time to put on my fairy outfit and wave my magic wand or should I put on my pyjamas and close the door til the morning?









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...