Friday 1 April 2011

too good to be disciplined

...I am not complaining (especially with the financial climate being the way it is)!!! B U T.. due to being busy I have had to cancel all planned fun for the next few days due to deadlines on my deadlines!! Being particularly organised and working to lists (within lists) I cannot end a day until all tasks are put to bed.... I was supposed to escape today and go for a meander around Stokesley market with friends, 'do' lunch, and spend endless hours in charity shops. Sometimes I think I am too disciplined for my own good (or too good to be disciplined)!! The back of the hand to the forehead and feeling quite sorry for myself worked as friends brought round a pretty bunch of garden snipped blossom and cake (with cream and jam and everything in it).... oh and a pretty floral pin tray.... so in the end it was quite a good day...

...I now have a weekend appointment with a sea of signs to be further embroidered and embellished, I'll be the one on Monday with a thimble on each sore finger and a glazed expression on one's face....have a great weekend what ever your plans...what are your plans by the way?????

2 comments:

Whitney-Anne Baker said...

I admire your discipline - think of how virtous you will feel on monday when it's all done! As long as there is cake in a weekend it can't be a total loss though can it? Plans for the weekend? It's all up for grabs - cutting up World of Interior magazines, playing with fabric combinations and dreaming of some new photoshop brushes.

vicky trainor said...

Hiya! Popped over to your blog and am loving Aiko - fab-u-lous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...