Thursday 3 March 2011

horizon of sweet booklets

...on Monday I fell into a linen hazed daydream - I have ironed linen - I have mended linen - I have trimmed and edged linen - I have stitched linen and have woken up today to 82 pretty new booklets for the vintage drawer collection and incredibly sore fingers...so apologies for not posting for a week but the process is a slow and nurturing one....all I need is a rocking chair to sit in while I sew and the studio will be complete... ...so look out over at studio snippets in a couple of weeks where all of these booklets will be personalised and decorated and tucked up in their own button boxes ready to go to their awaiting new owners...






2 comments:

LaurenCherice said...

Really beautiful!

Katy Howieson said...

i recognise number 31 :P they look lovely xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...