Tuesday 22 June 2010

quicker than you can switch the kettle on....

...considering I have my own business and can step from my studio into the garden quicker than you can switch the kettle on...I am extremely disciplined....it doesn't matter how beautiful the garden looks, how warm and sunny it is outside...the build up of interior magazines just screaming out to have their pages turned...I remain in my studio, head down, clocking in like a good little employee.....
...well, not today. I became unsettled at 3 o'clock - I could no longer turn my head to the temptation of sitting in my favourite spot of the garden taking in the scent of the roses that are having their prettiest year ever.....
but then the clock struck 4 and I had to return to the printing, proofing, packing position, so I picked and pruned and took a little of the garden back inside with me....





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...