Tuesday 25 May 2010

it's 10pm.......

...it's 10pm and I have been sat here 'blog brownsin' for the last hour, and for those of you who have an addiction to daily readings will know that it is bloomin hard work to try and drag yourself away when you have much more exciting domestic goddess duties to entertain you on a Tuesday evening. This is the down side to having your studio attached to your house, I should have walked back through the studio door into No17 about an hour ago (which is the time that I promised my very patient husband I would finish), but not only have I been indulging for the last hour I have now decided to extend my time in here and show you a few of my findings to hopefully inspire you slightly - that is if you are still idea searching or looking for that ideal 'colour palette envy'....


amanda wilcher

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...